Facing a legal crisis when your family is involved can be stressful and difficult to endure. No parents want to deal with the court system while fighting for the right to see their children. Family law can be difficult to handle on your own. It is important to hire a reputable Scranton family lawyer to represent you and diligently fight by your side.
Craig Kalinoski is an experienced family lawyer in Scranton. He works hard for his clients and listens to their needs and desires. He understands that each client’s situation is unique, and each case will need to be handled differently. He will work on his client’s case from beginning to end, and he is readily willing to meet any challenges the case may produce.
What Is Family Law?
Any case that involves family relationships falls under family law. It is a broad area of law that can include child custody, reproductive rights, and divorce cases. These types of cases require the help of an experienced attorney who is knowledgeable about family litigation law. The best family law lawyers should have compassion for the clients they work with while handling these kinds of cases.
A Family Law Office You Can Trust
When you hire a Scranton family lawyer here at the Kalinoski Law Offices, you can rest assured that your rights and interests will be protected under the umbrella of the law. Some of the common family law matters we deal with include:
- Child Visitation and Custody – Attorney Craig P. Kalinoski fully understands the importance of the bond between parents and their children. We fight for the rights of our clients to get as much time as possible with their children. Whether you are looking for shared custody, to be the custodial parent, or are wanting to protect your visitation rights, Scranton family lawyer Craig Kalinoski will fight for you and advocate for your rights.
- Divorce – Attorney Kalinoski will make your interests during a divorce proceeding a top priority. We want to work with you to ensure you will be in a good position to begin your new life post-divorce.
- Child Support – Child support is a tricky subject that plagues many divorcing couples. Spouses often wonder how much support is needed to take care of a child. Unfortunately, it is often found that divorcing couples forget that child support money is meant to take care of the child and not the ex-spouse.
- Child Relocation – Our law firm can help custodial parents wanting to move. We can also help parents whose ex-spouses are trying to move without their consent.
- Spousal Support – When you hire us for your divorce, we will research your case thoroughly to find ways to obtain a fair agreement for spousal support. If necessary, we will support you through litigation.
- Abuse Protection – If there is abuse in your household, we will protect your rights as an individual. If you have been falsely accused of violating PFA orders, contempt of violating PFA orders or falsely accused of domestic abuse, let us represent you.
- Division of Marital Assets – During a divorce, the division of marital assets and debts can be complex. Our approach is solutions-oriented to allow fair results for both parties.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements – Our services include creating contracts that are legally binding to help determine each person’s rights and obligations when it comes to splitting premarital property and spousal support.
- Separation Agreements – A legally-bound civil contract between spouses to resolve their personal matters including division of property, debts, custody, and child and spousal support.
- Modifications– We can help parents petition the courts for modifications of visitation agreements, custody agreements, or child support.
- Stepparent Rights and Grandparent Rights – Our law firm works with stepparents and grandparents looking to petition the court for custody of children or who are looking to protect their relationships with stepchildren or grandchildren.
Let a Scranton Family Lawyer Help You Achieve Your Goals
Our family law firm is committed to achieving the desired outcome of your case. We will thoroughly examine all of your options before we create a strong legal strategy that can meet your objectives. For more information, contact our Scranton family law firm for a free initial consultation.