Aggressive Criminal Defense From A Trial Lawyer
A criminal investigation or formal charges can easily throw your life — and future — into question. You need help. You want answers about what will happen during your case, what the charges mean and what can be done to minimize the consequences. Moreover, you need a criminal defense attorney who is willing to take your case to trial when necessary to safeguard your rights.
In order to secure the best representation to protect your legal rights, it is vital that you contact us early in the investigative process and BEFORE you speak with the police. The police will often call and request to meet with you the same day to decrease the likelihood of you being able to contact an attorney. Do NOT talk to police without first contacting us to fully protect your legal rights at all stages of the investigation process.
At Kalinoski Law Offices P.C. in Scranton, we help people throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania who need legal guidance during this uneasy time.
Do not wait. Contact us today at (570) 207-4000 to schedule a free initial consultation to learn how we can help you.
An Attorney With Extensive Criminal Law Experience
Lawyer Craig Kalinoski not only has over 17 years of legal experience, but he also received a degree in criminal justice from Marywood College (now known as Marywood University). As a former municipal police officer, he received extensive training, including traffic accident investigation, proper use of force by police, and other courses that he still uses to help him prepare for criminal cases and how to effectively challenge evidence that does not conform to these standards. His experience on both sides of the aisle can help him anticipate strategy and arguments that may be used by law enforcement.
Experienced Attorney Handling All Types Of Misdemeanor And Felony Offenses
Criminal defense attorney Craig Kalinoski aggressively defends people charged with:
- Serious felony charges: Arson, burglary, conspiracy, gun charges, kidnapping, stalking, robbery, terroristic threats
- DUI/DWI offenses and other vehicular matters: DUI-related accidents, blood, breath or field test challenges, driver’s license appeals, driving with a suspended license, driving uninsured, vehicular homicide, as well as all types of traffic offenses, including speeding, careless driving, reckless driving
- Theft crimes: Retail theft, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, embezzlement, theft by fraud
- Violent offenses: Assault, domestic violence accusations, hate crimes
- Drug charges: Possession, prescription fraud, delivery, manufacture, distribution, trafficking
- Crimes involving children: Child abuse, Megan’s Law offenses, endangering a child, juvenile criminal defense & law matters, underage drinking and driving
- Weapons Offenses: Theft of a stolen gun, unlawful use of a firearm, possession of an unregistered firearm or deadly weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, and weapons on school grounds
- Misdemeanor and lesser offenses: Criminal mischief, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, harassment
- Charges filed against college students: College students can face charges across the spectrum of criminal law
As your advocate, Craig Kalinoski is a criminal defense attorney who is committed to protecting you in and out of court using his knowledge of the community, extensive knowledge of the law, tenacious negotiation skills, and commitment to thorough trial preparation. He has a strong command of the local legal terrain, including how law enforcement and prosecutors pursue different types of charges. Our legal team explores every avenue to obtain results, including advocating for inclusion in diversionary programs such as the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program for first-time offenses when the program matches the goals of our client. Many clients also approach us for advice after being offered a deal in exchange for police cooperation. Our goal is to achieve the best possible situation so you can put your legal concerns behind you and get on with your life.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Work with a firm that is committed to protecting you and your future. Call (570) 207-4000 or use our contact form today to schedule an appointment and discuss your case during a free consultation.