Aggressive Criminal Defense From A Trial Lawyer
A criminal investigation or formal charges can easily throw your life — and future — into question. You understandably want answers about what will happen during your case. You also need to know what the charges mean and what you can do to minimize the consequences. Moreover, you need a criminal defense attorney who will take your case to trial if necessary. The best defense lawyer will do what’s necessary to safeguard your rights.
To secure the best representation to protect your legal rights, it is vital that you contact us early in the investigative process and BEFORE you speak with the police. The police will often call and request to meet with you the same day for a reason. This is to decrease the likelihood of you being able to contact an attorney. Do NOT talk to police without first contacting us to fully protect your legal rights at all stages of the investigation process.
At Kalinoski Law Offices P.C. in Scranton, we help people throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania who need legal guidance during this uneasy time. Do not wait. Contact us today at (570) 207-4000 to schedule a free initial consultation to learn how we can help you.
An Attorney With Extensive Criminal Law Experience
Lawyer Craig Kalinoski currently has over 17 years of legal experience. In addition to that, he has a degree in criminal justice from Marywood College (now known as Marywood University).
As a former municipal police officer, he has extensive legal training, gaining experience others don’t have. This includes traffic accident investigation, proper use of force by police, and many other courses.
These experiences still help him prepare for criminal cases and how to challenge evidence that doesn’t conform to these standards. His experience can help him anticipate strategies and arguments the court may use against you.
Experienced Attorney Handling All Types Of Misdemeanor And Felony Offenses
Criminal defense attorney Craig Kalinoski aggressively defends people charged with:
- Serious felony charges: Arson, burglary, conspiracy, gun charges, kidnapping, stalking, robbery, terroristic threats
- DUI/DWI offenses and other vehicular matters: DUI-related accidents, blood, breath or field test challenges, driver’s license appeals, driving with a suspended license, driving uninsured, vehicular homicide, as well as all types of traffic offenses, including speeding, careless driving, reckless driving
- Theft crimes: Retail theft, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, embezzlement, theft by fraud
- Violent offenses: Assault, domestic violence accusations, hate crimes
- Drug charges: Possession, prescription fraud, delivery, manufacture, distribution, trafficking
- Crimes involving children: Child abuse, Megan’s Law offenses, endangering a child, juvenile criminal defense & law matters, underage drinking and driving
- Weapons Offenses: Theft of a stolen gun, unlawful use of a firearm, possession of an unregistered firearm or deadly weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, and weapons on school grounds
- Misdemeanor and lesser offenses: Criminal mischief, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, harassment
- Charges filed against college students: College students can face charges across the spectrum of criminal law
- Protection-From-Abuse Orders: Abuse accusations are serious, and will see you lose custody and ownership rights immediately. A legal response is paramount to getting those rights back, but making sure you don’t lose them permanently.
As your advocate, criminal defense attorney Craig Kalinoski will commit to protecting you in and out of court. He will use his knowledge of the community, extensive knowledge of the law, tenacious negotiation skills, and commitment for thorough trial preparation.
Our legal team explores every avenue to obtain results, including advocating for inclusion in diversionary programs such as the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program for first-time offenses when the program matches the goals of our client. Many clients also approach us for advice after the police offer them a deal for their cooperation. Our goal is to achieve the best situation so you can put your legal concerns behind you. You deserve to get on with your life.
Schedule A Free Consultation with Our Criminal Defense Law Firm Today
Contact a firm that will commit to protecting you and your future. Call Kalinoski Law Offices in Scranton at (570) 207-4000 or use our contact form today to schedule a free consultation for your case.